Saturday 18 June 2011

Adjusting - Mid June 2011

Well, I have been back a week or so now and things are moving on nicely.  I have a date for the house to be renovated - 11th July, and Fart and I are going to France in September.  I have put together an aims and attributes paper for my business partners to agree or adjust.  Looks like a return to Rute will be late September early October.

I have decided that I do not have enough money to support the life I want.  I want my home in England.  I want to travel for several months a year.  I want to have enough money so that I do not need to worry about my current account.  So I must work.  The issue is I can't work all the time so that means to earn above the minimum wage I must own my own business.  I have 2 good partners who are also genuine friends that are going in with me.  As a group we also have other advantages.  We are not greedy and we will not need the support of a bank as we have the purchase and start up cash.  With these men I think we have a very good chance of success if we find the right business.  Anyway that project has now started and it would be good if we could start trading in the late autumn.

My little house in Wiltshire will be my home for the foreseeable future.  With this decision made I guess I'm building myself a home and that is something I have not done for years and it's surprisingly exciting!  I'm having some minor structural work done (Kitchen: opening up a fireplace to fit a cooking range and removing a wall to expand the room) and a new kitchen and bathroom.  I having a 2 person shower rather than a bath and all new white goods including a dish washer.  The living room is being re-plastered and a new floor fitted.  New heating and a covered and open terrace in the rear garden will complete the modernising.  The place will be very dry and warm with good facilities and an easy and spacious place to live.  Yup, up for that!  The house market is dead here anyway...it is not a good time to sell so I'm going to hold on for 5 years.  My house needs to make me £10k over my investment for it to be worth selling.

For all that I'm bored.  I still can't train due to my shoulder and that is a real bastard.  I'm getting so soft...at least I'm not putting on weight.  I had a very light session yesterday and the day before to test it and so far so good but it is still painful.  After 4 weeks it is still painful and it makes me wonder what I have done.  The injury happened after I had performed a massive shoulder workout following a long drive.  Shame, I was looking so good and felt so strong.  Oh well, I will get it back, it won't take long.




My thoughts are also turning to the opposite sex.  There are always options but non that really stand out as simple or suitable.  It's been 3 months since I last had sex or even kissed a woman - it is like being married!!!!!   My problem is I don't want to repeat mistakes I have made in my distant past and just fuck for the sake of it but trying to find a middle aged woman (preferably) that is not a nutter and "baggage free" is difficult.  If I can't have those things I will simply remain single.  Sad but I have had enough of being fucked around.

No comments:

Post a Comment