Sunday 3 July 2011

Larmer Tree Festival and all that...

Well guys things are on the up.  Not only is there a rather nice lady in her mid thirties flirting with me but I have been offered a free weekend at the Larmer Festival.  I'm a keen festival goer but because of my trip earlier this year I didn't know when I would be in the country to go to a festival.  So this is a good bit of luck.  Even better is I am working it.  A friend makes stools in the shape of guitars and has a stall in the Artisans Field of the festival site.  I will be helping out for a few hours a day.  Nice trade for a ticket to see Jools Holland.  I hope being in the stall holders field means better showers and toilets!  So if you are there look out for the guy in a top hat with feathers hovering around the Artisans area.  Say hi.

On the more practical front the builders are firmly booked and start on the 18th July.  This will transform my house and I'm now looking forward to it.  On the down side it will mean my house will be a building site for 4 weeks.  Oh well the old place needs a modernise.

What with France in September and back to Spain after that it looks like its going to be a good summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment