Thursday 28 April 2011

Italy

Just a short one this....

Originally I was going to spend my first 3 weeks away in Normandy then set off south for Spain.  A good friend has popped over to keep my company for a few days and (I write this 19.27hrs, April 28th) I am at Cean Ferry Terminal with him as we wait for his departure back to blighty.  I will return to the Gite tonight and pack up a week early tomorrow.

Why?  I have been here 3 times in the last 9 months and the third week was to give me an oportunity to have my girlfriend (who has ditched me this week) over or travel to Spain to see her etc.  Alas, as I have said that is no more and i have itchy feet.

So, in the early hours of Saturday morning I will leave France.  I have set the satnav to Florance in Italy.  870 miles over the Alps.  More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment